In the breathtaking ambience of a former 19th-century bell foundry, Andreas Senn succeeds in creating a spectacular contrast. Free from all constraints and norms, Senn and his team impress and inspire their guests with a cosmopolitan line of cuisine – a dazzling display of flavours and tastes based on the absolute best quality products.
Current awards & recognitions:
- 2 stars – Guide Michelin 2022
- 4 toques, 18.5 points – Gault & Millau 2022
- 5 out of 5 stars – Guide A la Carte 2022
- 97 points, 4 forks – Falstaff Restaurant Guide 2022
- 4.5 out of 5 spoons – Schlemmer Atlas 2022
- 5 out of 5 toques – Der Große Restaurant & Hotel Guide 2022
- Chef of the Year 2016 – Der Große Restaurant & Hotel Guide
- Falstaff Newcomer of the Year 2015
- Top 100 in the World – Le Chef magazine
Unique location at Gusswerk
Honoured with the German Design Award
It is the fusion of historical industrial flair and a restaurant characterised by modern design that makes this location on the outskirts of Salzburg so unique.
The bell foundry, which was located here until 2003, looks back on 400 years of history. It is not only home to but also inspiration for the dishes of Andreas Senn and his team.
Where once Europe’s largest bells were cast, today feather-light and delicate works of art are created in the open kitchen – masterpieces on a plate. Served in a historic building with brick walls, silent bells, iron and wood. An experience to savour and behold.
The boundless desire for pleasure
Andreas Senn and his team serve their guests the best products they can find on the world market. With an extraordinary sensitivity for aromas, textures and surprising compositions, the focus always remains on the essential: the taste. In this way, guests can enjoy exciting dishes and culinary experiences that are both limit- and timeless.